We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza!We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told there weren't any.
Surprised, as there is normally some kind of promotion going on we asked a second time reciting the deal we received previously; a free cheese pizza when you order 2XL pizzas. We were again told there were no special deals. We placed our order anyway and when the bill came to over $100 my husband decided to check the website. Low and behold the promotion we asked for was right on the DEALS page.
(See photo) When we called back and asked for an explanation we were told that even if the website listed it they didn't have to honor it, even though they offered it in the past.We recently had a Dominos open 3 minutes further away; Hello Dominos!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Papa Ginos Deals
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "I just received an email from a Boston lawyer with regards to my dog's broken leg that happened while being groomed at Pet co in Needham Ma. My claim was..."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."