We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza!We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told there weren't any.
Surprised, as there is normally some kind of promotion going on we asked a second time reciting the deal we received previously; a free cheese pizza when you order 2XL pizzas. We were again told there were no special deals. We placed our order anyway and when the bill came to over $100 my husband decided to check the website. Low and behold the promotion we asked for was right on the DEALS page.
(See photo) When we called back and asked for an explanation we were told that even if the website listed it they didn't have to honor it, even though they offered it in the past.We recently had a Dominos open 3 minutes further away; Hello Dominos!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Papa Ginos Deals
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words... This is an error message I got from the LastPass plugin for Firefox under Linux. Shortly after this message my browser..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..."
- "(june 3, 2015) thrifty offered prices after all specific conditions are known, and later during checkout price jumped 147%,without explanation. totally false and deceptive advertising practice, giant material misrepresentation,..."