We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza!We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told there weren't any.
Surprised, as there is normally some kind of promotion going on we asked a second time reciting the deal we received previously; a free cheese pizza when you order 2XL pizzas. We were again told there were no special deals. We placed our order anyway and when the bill came to over $100 my husband decided to check the website. Low and behold the promotion we asked for was right on the DEALS page.
(See photo) When we called back and asked for an explanation we were told that even if the website listed it they didn't have to honor it, even though they offered it in the past.We recently had a Dominos open 3 minutes further away; Hello Dominos!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Papa Ginos Deals
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."