Seabrook, New Hampshire
3.5

I ordered papa gino's food for delivery on 2.1.2016.Driver was great, order taker was pretty good, except I ordered xx marina sauce for lg bread sticks and only got 3 small containers.

But okay.

I don't know what happened, if there is someone cooking, preparing or what, but the food didn't taste like it usually did. I took one *** of the cheese pizza and I spit it in the trash. The marina sauce had a very acidy spoiled like taste.

Needless to say there was 1 1/2 of the container not used. The food including the other pizza, pepperoni was bland.

The food has never been like this...Sorry but I wouldn't order there again.

I spent 40 dollars needlessly and 6 dollars for drivers tip.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Papa Ginos. The most disappointing about papa ginos pizza from Papa Ginos was food, i tried to do my order online and couldnt verify address many times , but reviewer liked driver was prompt and cheerful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Papa Ginos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Papa Ginos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Papa Ginos?

Comments